Who we are:
Our website address is: https://enchantedplantsnursery.co.uk
Trading as: Enchanted Plants Nursery
What data do we collect about you:
Personal Data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of Personal Data about you as follows:
– Identity Data may include your first name, last name, username, title, date of birth.
– Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
– Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
– Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
– Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
– Profile Data may include your username and encrypted password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
– Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
– Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and your communication preferences.
We may also process Aggregated Data from your Personal Data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not Personal Data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the Aggregated Data with your Personal Data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as Personal Data.
We do not collect any other Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive Data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How we collect your personal data:
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
– Order our products or services;
– Create an account on our site;
– Subscribe to our service or publications;
– Request resources or marketing be sent to you;
– Enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey;
– Give us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies.
How we use your personal data:
We will only use your Personal Data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your Personal Data are:
– Where we need to perform the contract between us.
– Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
– Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
If you interact with our site you may opt in to saving your inputs such as your name, date of birth, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again.
Who we share your data with:
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We may have to share your Personal Data with the parties set out below:
– Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
– Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
– HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
– Other companies who provide services as part of our normal business activities.
How long we retain your data:
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
What rights you have over your data:
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Data. These include the right to:
– Request access to your Personal Data.
– Request correction of your Personal Data.
– Request erasure of your Personal Data.
– Object to processing of your Personal Data.
– Request restriction of processing your Personal Data.
– Request transfer of your Personal Data.
– Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your Personal Data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. If you have any concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Embedded content from other websites: